Shredco is Hawaii’s top choice for green waste processing and products because:
- We support sustainable agriculture.
- We divert green waste from Hawaii’s landfills.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- Our products are of the highest quality due to our state-of-the-art equipment.
- Many of our products dramatically reduce erosion.
- All of our clients work directly with Shredco’s owners, thus ensuring that personal, careful precision and expertise is applied to every project.
- We are the only locally owned and operated company that offers colored stones and mulch for enhanced, eye-appealing landscaping.
- Our colored dye is 100% natural and biodegradable.
- We have the equipment and capability to service clients statewide.
- We come to you. Whether you require green waste removal or product delivery, Shredco is happy to go to your location.
Established in 2004, Shredco offers a variety of services including on-site screening and mulching, green waste removal and disposal, and recycled landscape and garden products such as mulch, compost, top soil, and colored stones. Whether your project involves home gardening, farming, or commercial landscaping, from hotels to golf courses, or developments, we will provide you with sustainable, effective, and eye-appealing solutions.
Shredco meets all County, State, and Federal regulatory requirements and works closely with these entities to ensure that our projects are completed within their guidelines and aligned with their long-term planning.
Shredco was co-founded by Danford and Chanel Kaeo. Both born and raised in Hawaii, Danford and Chanel have a passion for taking care of the aina. They take great pride in reducing, reusing, and recycling green waste from the land and back into the land. In keeping with operating a family business, the Kaeo’s treats their employees, clients, vendors, and associates like they do their own ohana. They also own DMK Welding, a full-service welding company that has been in operation for more than 17 years.
Shredco is a proud member of the U.S. Composting Council and the Contractors Association of Kauai.